Monday, September 15, 2008

OYSTERS!!!

Welcome to Tomales Bay Oyster farm, located in Marshal California! Honestly, before Saturday, I was not a big fan of oysters, they're just so slimy. But now I know slimly is good, real goood~ Here are some of the pics from that awesome day.


It was a gorgeous day at Tomales Bay!



Boon striking his sexy pose, or just keeping his hand elevated b/c his clumpsy ass got himself cut up!
No seriously, poor Boon. This one goes out to you man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzGFT5LDL4

The operating table.

Master Chief Hobart, the mastermind of all this Oyster goodness!
OYSTERS!!!!! Come get some!

Ahhh yeeeeeah! MmmmmM! This is what awesomeness looks like when you cook it!

Boon giving us a preview of the gun show. Kampol proving why he's Thailand's next top model. Igede, checking out all the pics of the hot chicks he took, but looking kinda disappointed...
and Oz demands more food

"LaMer, I want more food!"


"Oh man, I've been grilling shit all day, I need a rest..."


Serv taking in the beauty of Tomales Bay...

"ah, it's so beeuuutiful! "

Then Suddenly...

"I'm Ozzadyah funmonger and this is my beach! You best step off LaMer!"

"Bring it Oz, you going down!"

And afterwards...


Serv and Oz, sharing a tender moment together on the beach... The magic of Oysters, go oyster power!



What up dawg, I'm a girl dog named Toby, got a problem with that?


meow-me- meow -me-meow-


Meow???

MEOW!

The show down between the boss cat of Tomales Bay and the girl dog named Toby....
Ended peacefully as well, in fact i think they're dating now. Hopefully it all works out.


Behold, the awesomeness of the coolest kids at EA. Eat ur hearts out Dawson's Creek!



Little foxes waiting for us to clear out, or they're going to try to eat Oz.


I was sad that it was over, especially since I didn't get any pics of Jason Kim's SUPER AWESOME CHEESE STUFFED BURGERS, which is not a surprised cuz they're devoured before you can ever taken a pic of them, and its the only burger Big foot ever eats! BEST BURGER EVER!!! Oh yeah then oysters were good too!

Big THANKS to Hobart for organizing this muy bien get together!


3 comments:

Oz Gani said...

How deep is your cut? HAHAHA.

Unknown said...

look like loads of fun! >_< wish I could be there

thanks for sharing!

Ben Seto said...

I wish you were there NaeNae! But at least OZ and Serv have found each other~