Friday, September 19, 2008

"A bunny dream"




I drew this drawing about week or two ago. I was having trouble sleeping so I decided to be productive and draw something. I didn't plan it I just put my pen on the paper and let whatever come out. The result, a naked chick in water breathing out a bunny spirit while a spiky eel swims around her torso. Like I said, I let whatever out. I usually do not draw my women nude unless it's for figure drawing. I've been drawing my cute Skull Bunnies comic for a while and I guess I wanted something less cute. I wouldn't care this image sexy, and I doubt it even arouses anyone.
Anyways I didn't know what to do with it, except maybe slap it in my next sketch book to sell, like all the rest of my chick drawings that have nothing to do with my comics. But I wanted to do something. So I colored it and made it a "print" and gave it to my friend Sandra for her birthday. She's the only one I know who likes art and I'd figure she would appreciate it more than anyone I knew. So happy birthday Sandra! In the print I gave Sandra I removed the eel, I think it looks more calm and serene. Overall the colors came out pretty nice. I was worried cuz I do not work with photoshop and I haven't touched photoshop since June! I was fumbling all over when I first started it back up again. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my naked chick in the water.

No comments: