Monday, September 15, 2008

Group art show at Fabric8 and Neon Monster!




Wow it's been a while since I last updated this Blog! Here are some pics of my work from a Group art showed titled 2d/3d put together Fabric8 and Neon Monster, 2 art galleries/stores in the mission district of San Francisco. The theme of the show was to pair a 2d piece of art with a 3d piece.



This my 2d/3d piece at Neon Monster. The demon figure was a new sculpture made specifically for the show. I'm kinda happy on how it turnout. It was incredibly challenging to get it to wrap around and stay still on the skull bunny head. Casting it and removing it from the mold is still a bitch!!!




Some of the 2d/3d pieces at Neon Monster.



Skull Bunny comics, get yours before they're all sold out!



Boon, Hobart, and Serv, knows great art when they see it!


Oz, Igede, and Sherwin checking out the goods at Neon Monster



My Eda-munny 2d/3d piece at Fabric8.



Sherwin in front of the fine pieces of art displayed at the hip and cozy Fabric8 store and gallery!
http://www.fabric8.com/



Jon from Neon Monster and Olivia from Fabric8!!!



This Jake from Neon Monster.

I would like to thank all my Olivia, Jacob, John and Ben Collision for inviting me to be part of this amazing art show! And to all my friends who showed up! THANK YOU GUYS!!!

No comments: