Monday, March 16, 2009

Science and Magic!


I did'nt capture the image in my head :( It would have been more playful and lively!


For a drawing done in pen, I still feel its quite uptight and not as loose as I would like it to be. The inconsitency in the line thickness makes me feel like I'm still insecure about my lines and that my pen control is totally sucking. To my defense, I haven't drawn wiht pen in a while so regaining what pen control I felt I had back in the day will take a while to come back. I'm trying to draw more and more with pen b/c I think it makes artist see their mistakes b/c they can't erase. but at the sametime it may also make an artist repetive and stuck in a comfortable stroke. I'll try drawing things I don't really want to then! Maybe...


This drawing is for NaeNae, b/c she likes witches! I will color it for you later NaeNae!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

YeaaaahhhhhH!! WITCH FOR ME!!?? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! (>_<) love it!!

Yuka said...

Super cute!! :)
I like the combination of thick and thin lines. Naenae...is that the same Naenae I know??

Lucky you! > Naenae

Unknown said...

heyyy... sorry for late reply... I don't know if I'm the same Naenae you know..

it depend see...

are you the same Yuka I know!?

haha.. ok.. i'll stop being a smart ass... did u went to AAU's drawing class (forgot which one) with me in 2001 (i think it was 2001)... are you married to a dude name Josh... and did u used to work at Kinokuniya??

if yes to all.. then.. HEY YUKA!! WHAT A COINCIDENT!!! How r u doing? How did u know Ben!?

(if not... well... now we know each other eh!? ;-D )