Saturday, March 28, 2009

oni-tiger girl


This drawing took me 5 days to finish! I started this drawing on Tuesday, but was not able to finish it during lunch. It was a very long and personally difficult week to get through, and from the begining I had felt as tired like the girl appearently looks like, but not as comfortable. I wasn't sure where I was gong when I started the drawing besides the fact that I was feeling exhausted and wante dot express that in my drawing, my Friend James suggested that I draw a horn on her, and so i did and fromt hat point it becames this oni-tiger skined themed pic. I guess this girl is like my verson of Rumiko Takahashi's Lum. I'm not sure if it was worth taking 5 days to finish this drawing, but overall I'm glad it's done. At least it's one thing I said I have accomplished this week. Now if only I can actually fix the real problems in my life....

2 comments:

Yuka said...

Good drawings need time to complete.

I think you should give yourself some credit for the fact that you challenged yourself for this piece. This piece reminded me of Princess Mononoke too!

Ben Seto said...

WOW! Really? Princess Mononoke! THANK YOU YUKA!!!