Monday, July 6, 2009

MECHA SKULLBUNNY BATTLE MODE!

To compare the size of Mecha SkullBunny on the left to the original SkullBunny figure.

This is "battle mode offine" Mecha SkullBunny. Creating the side plates are by far the most challenging thing and will probably the last thing I will be trying to tweak. >_<

These are the standard issue missile launchers. Just because they're standard doesn't mean they're not chalked full of "Kaiju whoop ass".


These's are the "Emmy Rockets", b/c my friend Emmy suggested I make these. These rockets are the strongest ammo Mecha SkullBunny has eqiuped. They're 24 rockets loaded with "OhF*uckMe,WhyDidIEverMessWithMechaSkullBunny?" goodness.



Mecha SkullBunny VS. Gargamel's Zag!
(Yes, Pete, that's your Zag I've yet to paint! I'm SO SORRY! I'll do it soon, I promise!)


Here's a prototype of my Mecha SkullBunny the way I've always imagined it as a toy! I'm working feverishy to try to get it available to sale at the San Diego Comic Con 2009. If it's not ready then, it'll be ready soon after!


No comments: