Friday, May 8, 2009

WTF wolverine movie!

I just saw the wolverine movie. Overall it was good. But..BUT.. there was part which logic, even in these movies where the use of "logic" is already pretty laxed, is just something I can't not let go. I'm already bothered by how I can not already understand how many of the things in my life work out, but to have this annoying lack of "logic" bother me in a movie in which I was trying to just enjoy to get away from the stoopidness of my own life, thats just pushing it. So I present to you a comic I have made in 2 hours last nite, a first btw in not only time, but also b/c I never really moved by anything to have drawn a comic about it like this b4!

So here it is:













In case you dont get.... the bad guys sent their BEST with GUNS guy after wolverine. Of course Wolverine jacks him. In the very next scene the bad guy boss reveals that the ONLY WEAPON THAT CAN STOP WOLVERINE IS A GUN WITH ANTAMATIUM BULLETS.


Who writes this crap? This scene is a example of the prevebial fine line between comic genuis or complete jack ass....















1 comment:

Kris said...

lol. I like your comic better than the movie