Saturday, July 19, 2008


Here's comic I made as a homage to an online comic called "Kawaii not" and to decribe how I felt a few weeks ago. Actually I still feel this way every morning. Is it because I'm getting older? Hmm, no, come to think of it, waking up has always sucked. Maybe it's because when I was a child waking up was always so sudden. Being bossed around to eat this, wear that, go there, get in here, was all that urgency immediately after waking up really that necessary, at age 5? Oh, and I never liked that whole going to school thing. But now that I'm currently unemployed, I don't wake up as early or as urgently ether, yet I still feel like shit. To be honest, I love to sleep in, but not all the time, I much rather be able to take advantage of all the time I can get in a day. So far I felt like I have not been as productive as I know I can be. And as much as I would like to be super productive, I've been finding myself unable to stay in my apartment long enough to do that, instead I am wandering around outside walking up and down Berkeley with no real idea of where I'm gong or what I'm doing. Ironically, I just think of all the things I wish I was being productive at. As soon as I walk out the door, I think about the comics I want to write and draw, the images I want to paint, the toys I want to make, all that stuff, and when I finally come home later after walking around 2-3 hours I'm totally exhausted. It has been like this for nearly a month now. Good news though, I have been able to sit down and work on some things. Which is the reason why I have started this blog, that is to record my productive progress. So hopefully, I will be posting new images and thinking out my ideas here. I'm very excited. For anyone who will be reading this, I hope you enjoy my retarded ranting, and in return I ask you to please don't steal my ideas! Thanks!

No comments: